We’re excited to announce the next installment in our live webinar series, “Hypnosis and Brainwave Entrainment,” will take place April 21st through the 23rd.
Tackling the powerful interaction between brainwave entrainment and hypnosis was an easy choice for the next step in our educational webinar series. With a wide array of features designed for hypnosis throughout our software, reports from many hypnotherapists successfully using our programs in their practice, and even a Certified Hypnotherapist on our staff (Joe Verona), we’re confident that we have a great deal of valuable information to share on this topic.
This 3 day, 9 hour program will once again be led by Ed Mackey PhD, MSN, CRNA, FAPA. He maintains a private practice wherein he regularly uses the methods and technology he’ll be presenting in this webinar with his own clients. He is also the founder and current director of The Mind/Body Institute of Applied Psychophysiology at West Chester University, where he currently teaches.
Topics covered will include:
- How to optimally utilize and benefit from the interaction between brainwave entrainment and hypnosis
- Doing Hypnosis: What is hypnosis? What are the neurological mechanisms that make hypnosis possible and beneficial?
- Hypnosis in Professional Practice: Legal, educational, and practical concerns, and best practices for using these methods with clients
- Self-Hypnosis: Step-by-step, practical explanation of the use of self-hypnosis- an easy method to change thoughts, stimulate imagination and manage emotional responses
- Mind WorkStation and Hypnosis: Live walkthrough tutorials on the use of MWS features specifically designed for hypnosis, led by Adam Hewett, creator of the software and co-founder of Transparent
To ensure a quality experience and plenty of Q&A opportunities for all participants, a limited number of “seats” will be available. Our first webinar sold out, so advance registration is highly recommended!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions. Or, you can get more details about the agenda for the webinar here: http://www.transparentcorp.com/training/webinars/webinar2-hypnosis-and-bwe.php
(P.S. We’re offering savings on bundles including our software along with webinar registration, so be sure to scroll to the bottom of that page to see those discount offers!)