(8/8 UPDATE- we’re now offering bundle discounts on our software and the webinar registration combined! See the end of this post for details.)
We’re very excited to announce that for the first time, Transparent will be hosting a web-based workshop, “Brainwave Entrainment: Putting Research into Action.”
We’ve heard from many of you that you’re looking for more in-depth information and training to best integrate brainwave entrainment and our technology into professional practice with clients, or just to get the most out of your personal use of BWE. We’ve been fortunate to be able to team up with an excellent instructor to lead a workshop with exactly that goal.
The 4 day, 12 hour program will be led by Ed Mackey PhD, MSN, CRNA, FAPA. He is the founder and current director of The Mind/Body Institute of Applied Psychophysiology at West Chester University of Pennsylvania where he currently teaches in the College of Health Sciences. Dr. Mackey additionally maintains a private practice in neurofeedback, biofeedback and hypnosis.
Also teaching and available for Q&A will be Adam Hewett, creator of the software and co-founder of Transparent, and Joe Verona, General Manager and technical guru for the BWE community.
Topics covered will include:
- An overview of the science behind brainwave entrainment
- A guided tour through the significance and practical applications of many studies on BWE
- A look at aspects of neuroanatomy essential to a full understanding of BWE
- Live demonstrations of basic and intermediate session construction and operation of our Mind WorkStation software
- The use of BWE in professional practice with clients; legal considerations, paperwork and best practices for client interaction with respect to BWE
- A basic introduction to the use of EEG devices with our software
New! You can bundle software with your webinar registration and save!
$90 off Mind WorkStation Regular – Add to cart
$112 off Mind WorkStation Professional – Add to cart
$150 off Mind WorkStation Enterprise – Add to cart
$200 off the TCN Program! – Add to cart
Feel free to comment on those post with any questions. Or, you can get more details about the agenda for the webinar here: http://www.transparentcorp.com/training/bwe-research-action.php